Senior Legal Advisor – Competition Law
Hannemanns Allé, 2300 København, Denmark
We invite you to bring your competition law and general legal knowledge into play as you take on a key role in strengthening our global legal operations.
To succeed in this role you must have a comprehensive experience in competition law from a private practice, regulatory authority and/or in-house background. In-house experience and project management skills are a plus for this position.
The role will require you to work closely with your colleagues in the Legal function. In addition, you will be required to manage stakeholder relationships with internal business and external stakeholders.
The role offers a unique opportunity to work independently and make your mark. You will be required to drive a new process implementing the competition law programme across Ramboll. Moreover, the role it will allow you to develop and apply your competition law knowledge in an international and cross-national context, as well as potentially assisting the business in other legal fields which require global expertise.
Are you our new Senior Advisor? Click the apply-button to send your application.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
You will join the Global Legal function
As our new Senior Legal Advisor you will be part of the Global Legal team. The Legal Function is getting global, bringing together experts from all countries and combining local knowledge with global needs. We are delivering efficient global legal services to all Ramboll business units and we are standardizing policies, processes and procedures in close collaboration with the local Legal departments.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Managing our Group Competition Law Policy and Procedure
- Working with joint bidding arrangements to ensure an aligned approach to the handling of this risk
- Coordinating as subject matter expert the Group competition law work and providing advice to Group Legal and the business in relation to specific matters and projects
- Managing and enhancing our global Competition Law Training Programme
- Ad hoc tasks supporting the Global Legal Director and the Head of Global Legal Operations
- Potentially providing legal support in relation to global contracts and other topics handled by Global Legal and in particular, the legal Centre of Excellence
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join the team, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- Legal education (Danish or international degree)
- Solid experience in and proven record of managing competition law risks
- Strong stakeholder management and collaboration skills
- Experience in providing in-house legal support. Knowledge of the consultancy and/or engineering industry is a plus but not a prerequisite.
Your personal qualities will help you succeed in this role:
- You are fluent in spoken and written legal/corporate English
- You have strong – virtual - communication
- You are able to apply a pragmatic and commercial approach to project/legal risks, while securing internal governance
- You believe in the strengths of a team, are viewed as strong team-player and you have proven that you are capable of building strong relations
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment, you meet new challenges with a positive mindset and you believe in high ethical standards and values
- You are a keen learner
Welcome to our Support Organisation
In Ramboll’s Support Organisation we take pride in keeping Ramboll running smoothly, enabling bright minds throughout the organisation to focus on their areas of expertise as we tie together all parts of the business. We provide support within areas like Finance, HR, IT, Legal, Communication, Facility Management and more, coordinating efforts and securing common ground for the development and servicing of clients and markets.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application.
Deadline: 30/11/2022. We will be reviewing and conducting interviews on an on-going basis.
Ramboll is a leading engineering, architecture and consultancy company. Working at one of our offices in 35 countries you will join 16,000 fellow bright minds in creating innovative and sustainable solutions within Buildings, Transport, Energy, Environment & Health, Architecture, Landscape & Urbanism, Water and Management Consulting. Combining local experience with global knowledge, we help shape the society of tomorrow.
Find andre annoncer? Fandt du ikke det rigtige job? Søg igen.