Legal Manager - M&A Company Law
We invite to you take on a key role in strengthening our global legal operations.
We are looking for a person who has a solid grounding in M&A as well as in general company law including corporate restructurings.
The position offers you an opportunity to develop your M&A and company law skills and ambitions in an international setting. You will be driving these activities and coordinating with both internal and external stakeholders. While larger projects will require you to ‘walk the extra mile’, we strive to offer a good work life balance. In addition, the position offers an opportunity for you to develop your management skills. You will be working ‘virtually’ with colleagues across the global Ramboll legal team.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
You will join the Global Legal function
As our new Legal Manager you will be part of Global Legal team. The legal function is getting global, bringing together experts from all countries and combining local knowledge with global needs. We are working on delivering efficient global legal services to all Ramboll business units and we are standardizing policies, processes and procedures in close collaboration with the local Legal departments.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Group Company Secretariat (GCS): Leading the newly established Group Company Secretariate including coordination of corporate restructuring activities
- M&A activities: Leading and coordinating the legal support to M&A activities
- Global Legal initiatives: Leading or assisting in selected Global Legal initiatives (related to corporate restructuring, company secretariat, M&A or company law)
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join the team, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- Legal education (Danish or international degree), preferably with some in-house legal experience
- Solid experience in and preferably a proven record of managing company law, corporate and M&A aspects on a global scale in a large group
- Strong stakeholder management and collaboration skills
Your personal qualities will help you succeed in this role:
- You are fluent in spoken and written legal/corporate English
- You have strong virtual communication and leadership skills, with experience in leading team members remotely
- You have attention to detail and respect for internal governance, balanced with an agile and pragmatic approach
- You can adjust your interpersonal and communication skills as appropriate for stakeholders at all levels and with global and local teams
- You believe in the strengths of a team, are viewed as strong team-player and you have proven that you can build strong relations
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment, you meet new challenges with a positive mindset, and you believe in high ethical standards and values
Welcome to our Support Organisation
In Ramboll’s Support Organisation we take pride in keeping Ramboll running smoothly, enabling bright minds throughout the organisation to focus on their areas of expertise as we tie together all parts of the business. We provide support within areas like Finance, HR, IT, Legal, Communication, Facility Management and more, coordinating efforts and securing common ground for the development and servicing of clients and markets.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application and will review applications on an on-going basis. Deadline: 25/11/2022.
Om firmaetRamboll globally
Ramboll is a leading engineering, architecture and consultancy company. Working at one of our offices in 35 countries you will join 16,500 fellow bright minds in creating innovative and sustainable solutions within Buildings, Transport, Energy, Environment & Health, Architecture & Landscape, Water and Management Consulting. Combining local experience with global knowledge, we help shape the society of tomorrow.
Find andre annoncer? Fandt du ikke det rigtige job? Søg igen.