Lawyer for International Group
You now have the opportunity to become part of our legal team where you will be a key employee in supporting the global LINAK organisation.
We are looking for a lawyer who will join our legal team at LINAK Headquarters in Guderup, Denmark.You will be supporting the business with a variety of legal tasks with a primary focus on drafting and negotiating commercial contracts with suppliers and customers as well as providing advice to our commercial departments. It is therefore important that you have an excellent understanding of the business as part of integration of legal considerations.
This is a good opportunity for you to obtain close cooperation with the managers in our commercial teams across the countries where LINAK is represented, as well as being in dialogue with our external advisors.You will be in contact with many colleagues in the various departments at LINAK Headquarters and you must be able to navigate in many different legal topics.
You will encounter legal challenges at various levels, and you have influence on the solutions as well as proactive actions. We value your ability to communicate complex matter in a simple way.LINAK is based on Als in Southern Denmark and is an international success story. We have delivered strong results throughout many years. Being a company in constant growth, your responsibilities and your tasks will also evolve as LINAK meets new challenges.
LINAK is a good workplace and you will experience a positive working relationship with your colleagues at all levels in the organisation. The tone at LINAK is very informal and we value initiative, independent thinking, and a good portion of humor.
- Handle various commercial contracts including supply agreements and development agreements
- Support commercial departments with legal advice
- Handle compliance projects and train colleagues in Competition law, Export Control and Data Privacy
- Handle ad hoc task
- are a trained Master of Law, Cand.merc.jur or similar
- have experience from an international group or a large law firm where you have worked with commercial contracts
- speak and write English fluently and it would be an advantage if you can communicate in Danish and German
- have a strong commercial interest
- are able to work independently and structured and you are detail-oriented
- have solid cooperation and communication skills and can manage stakeholders of all levels and functions
- thrive in a role where you get a close interaction with your stakeholders and where the challenges are continuously changing
If you have any questions regarding the job please contact Lene Boysen, Corporate Senior Manager, Legal, phone +45 7315 1962.
Candidates must apply through our website.
Smedevænget 8, Guderup
LINAK A/S in the town of Guderup on the island of Als is the headquarters of the LINAK group. Here we handle all the functions which are necessary in an international manufacturing company, such as product development, supply chain, production, quality, IT, sales, marketing, HR and purchasing.
The LINAK group is a leading manufacturer of electric linear actuator technology. We are an international company which offers many opportunities.
Find andre annoncer? Fandt du ikke det rigtige job? Søg igen.