Associate, Insurance, 1-3 years' experience
All applications shall be submitted via our online portal.
Kennedys is looking to recruit an ambitious business-oriented lawyer to join our Copenhagen office with 1-3 years’ experience or a trainee attorney in their last year of studies, with experience in compensation and insurance law. This is an exciting opportunity for an Associate looking to work in a varied environment in a global law firm.
The successful Associate will be a team player, highly responsive to both colleagues and clients, and with the ability to adapt their style as required. They will be able to work independently taking responsibility for their own cases and delivering high quality work on time within tight deadlines.
What are we looking for?
- Danish qualified attorney with 1-3 years' compensation and insurance law experience*
- We would also consider a final year trainee attorney
- Strong academics
- Experience with tort law, insurance law and contract law
- Written and spoken English skills
- Personal Injury experience would be advantageous
- To have had previous client contact and attendance at business development events
- Experience of arbitration and negotiation.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to apply a commercial approach to claims in order to deliver economic solutions
- To be proactive and take initiative
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to manage own time, excellent organisation skills
- Strong technical and research skills
- Attention to detail.
- Flexible attitude towards working practices and ability to adapt style as required
- Confident in their own abilities and in their approach
- Team player
- To be approachable and responsive to both colleagues and clients
- To be accountable and straightforward
- To be professional and courteous in all dealings
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
*Where a level of experience is indicated, this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience.
Kennedys is a global law firm with expertise in litigation and dispute resolution, particularly in the insurance/reinsurance and liability industries. With over 2,000 people worldwide across 38 offices in the UK and Europe, Middle East, Asia Pacific and the Americas, we have some of the most respected legal minds in their fields. We act for insurers, reinsurers, Lloyd’s Syndicates, public bodies and corporates. Our deep sector knowledge means that we understand the impact of proposed regulations and advise our clients on the implications this will have on their business. Every day we make a difference for our clients.
The Copenhagen office provides high quality legal advice to a number of industries and our expertise is in insurance and tort law, including all forms of conflict resolution. Read more about the office here, https://www.kennedyslaw.com/where-we-are/europe/denmark.
Find andre annoncer? Fandt du ikke det rigtige job? Søg igen.